Monday, August 3, 2009

New Air Cushion

Photobucket
I have designed a newer full seat air cushion which fits better on the seat and been testing it for over 2 months now. After driving to Shikanoshima Island yesterday with the top down and it being hotter than hell, the cushion finally has passed my test and I will be selling it on my website for all to buy! It is much thinner than my older cushion and looks better as well. After driving around the island for a few hours with it on, my back and butt had literally NO sweat like it normally would without any cushion. In fact, I was nice and cool and felt great. My wife and I parked and walked around the beach and I became so sweaty and hot. But once we got back in the car, I cranked on the cushion and after awhile I was nice and cool again and it dried my wet clothing. Works like a charm just as good as my other cushions I have made! I plan on selling this one with customers choice of colored trim and an embroiderd patch with choice of text. The patch you see in the pictures below is NOT sewed on, just used tape for now to see how it looks.
Photobucket
Photobucket

For those that don't know, on my website www.blazecustoms.com I sell air cushions that connect to the MX-5's A/C foot duct to blow air on your back and bottom, keeping you nice and cool as you drive with the top down.