Sunday, August 2, 2009

Driving around Shikanoshima island, Fukuoka

Yesterday we drove out to Shikanoshima Island in Fukuoka. It is a large island with so many things to do. There is Marine World which is a large place to see sea animals and shows. Also a large amuesment park, zoo and of course the ocean! We drove around, went to the beach and park and I snapped a few pictures of my car while there. YES, I know.. It needs to be lowered, I plan on that.. Well, I hope anyways sometime in the future. I had the 16" rims on because the 18" are a bit heavy for travel.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunset was very nice!
Photobucket
These dolphins are so cool!
Photobucket
Up, up and away!
Photobucket
These guys look so mean.


Always fun to drop the top and crank up some Def Leppard while enjoying the view!