Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Christmas Present

As my Christmas present my wife totally surprised me with a brand new MX-5 red jacket she made herself. I had ordered one a few months ago from a certain website and the quality was just crap. Not to mention when I washed it the colors all faded though the site claimed it could be washed with no problems. The site I ordered from also claimed they were located in the USA, but the package came from Asia. UGH!
She knew the style I liked, so she actually found a kit with full plans and diagrams on how to make rally jackets just like you see on Ebay or some websites. (Seems all companies use the same exact plans, or just order the jackets from a supplier in Asia, they use very crappy cheap materials and charge alot)
She used a soft REAL micro fiber material and a silky like liner on the inside. She then used the sewing machine I bought her to embroider all logos and text. Her kit came with the software to make Mazda and MX-5 logos.
She did such a professional job that it makes the other one I bought look like a child made it. I am very happy and she even stuck my company name and website on it!
I asked her, was it hard to make? Her reply.. I'm a pro!
We forsure will be selling these on our website to give MX-5 drivers a QUALITY jacket and not some crap that will fall apart.