Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My car won at a competition!

On Saturday they had a small car show near my apartment building. Nothing fancy, just some custom cars, trucks and motorcycles. A friend told me to enter my car and show off my mods. So I did and to my surprise many liked it! I showed off some of my mods and talked about what all I have done. Such as painting the calibers, cutting the exaust tips to add new ones and painting the exaust black, installing the DAMD bumper and installing my LED's under the car. I won a reward for "The coolest body kit" Though I only have the DAMD installed, many loved it and kept asking what kinda car is this? Then I won an award for "The most useful modification" which went to my RMAC air cushion. I let the judges test it out and they loved it on that very hot day! Many told me that is a very useful mod in the heat. As far as the rewards go, nothing special.. Free large bowl of noodles, some stickers and icecream.. WOO Hoo!


My RMAC air cushion one a prize as the most useful mod!

Everyone loves my DAMD bumper!